Air Premium X4
Automatic full air suspension for the front and rear axle
Motorhomes do not tend to be gentle fields of application for the majority of standard springs. The springs are permanently exposed to a heavy weight owing to the interior finish and equipment and loading is often uneven. Steel springs soon lose their tension under these conditions and the vehicle therefore loses some of its driving comfort and stability. Another consequence is the often seen sloping rear. Air suspension systems eliminate this problem.
AL-KO Air Premium X4 is an automatic full air suspension on the front and rear axle, which ensures a consistently high driving level and optimum suspension comfort. For this purpose, air spring struts are used on the front axle and air bellows of the rear axle. This enables automatic alignment to the optimum driving level and perfect levelling of the motorhome when parked. Premium comfort for your motorhome.
The Air Premium X4 with 4-corner full air suspension offers first class comfort in numerous situations. Virtually all impacts and vibrations are largely absorbed while driving. The motorhome can be automatically levelled on uneven pitches at the push of a button with the automatic levelling function. It is therefore no longer necessary to fit chocks, which is a cumbersome task. In addition, thanks to the flexibly adjustable gradient angle, ramps can be driven over without problems and the lateral tilt of the vehicle speeds up emptying of the wastewater tank.
You can raise or lower the vehicle while driving at up to 25 km/h with just the push of a button. This means driving onto a ferry no longer poses a problem. The front axle can be raised up to 70 mm and lowered down to 60 mm. The rear axle can be raised up to 40 mm and lowered down to 50 mm. The complete system is maintenance-free and also suitable for vehicles with ESP.
- Fully automatic, load-independent level control on the front and AL-KO rear axle(s)
- Maximum raising of the front axle, maximum lowering of the rear axle enables easy loading of the rear garage and/or load carrier
- Maximum raising of the driving level at the rear and lowering at the front, e.g. for ramps
- Raising of the front and rear axle, e.g. for rough terrain
- Maximum lowering for easier loading and entry
- Automatic levelling function for a balanced living area when parked
- Kneeling function to assist complete tank emptying
- More ground clearance and improved gradient angle
- Adjustment track in the axle range of the front axle: raising approx. +70 mm / lowering approx. -60 mm
- Adjustment track in the axle range of the AL-KO rear axle(s): raising approx. +40 mm / lowering approx. -50 mm
- Manual lowering or raising of the vehicle possible up to a speed of 25 km/h
- Simple adjustment via remote control
- Excellent suspension comfort on front and AL-KO rear axle(s)
- 100 % maintenance-free
- Self-sufficient air supply thanks to built-in compressor
- Built-in emergency running function
- Also for vehicles with ESP
- Fiat-/Bosch clearance certificate for ESP option
- 4-corner full air suspension for front and rear axle(s) based on Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer and Citroen Jumper (type X250) with AL-KO chassis
- Possible for 2 and 3 axle vehicles
- For original equipment and retrofitting
- For original equipment prices please contact your body manufacturer directly. Retrofitting on request
- Setting the actual axle loads and suspension level of the vehicle during installation