Stabiliser coupling AKS 3004
The first stabiliser coupling with 4 friction pads: For driving stability and lane handling.
The number 1 in Europe!
The AKS™ 3004 featuring outstanding design and improved ergonomics noticeably suppresses snaking and pitching movements. The unique stabiliser coupling with 4 friction pads ensures safe and relaxed driving with trailers up to a gross weight of up to 3,000 kg.
Anyone who is regularly on the road with a trailer or caravan, knows the problem: from one second to the next it can start to sway. A dangerous situation in which the vehicle combination can quickly take on a life of its own and break out. The AKS 3004 stabiliser coupling from AL-KO provides a helping hand here. A stabiliser coupling for caravans, also known as a “stabiliser” is mounted on the caravan’s drawbar instead of the coupling head. The caravan is then attached to the hitch of the towing vehicle. You can easily replace it yourself. You should be aware: The stabiliser coupling significantly reduces snaking movements from the vehicle combination of the towing vehicle and the caravan and driving is smoother.
Our tip: to protect the AKS™, we recommend weather-resistant, breathable and colourfast weather protection.
- Multiple test winner
- 4 friction pads working against snaking and pitching
- Increases the critical driving speed (observe the legal speed limit)
- The caravan can be stabilised more quickly in an emergency situation
- Bracket for AL-KO Safety anti-theft protection
- Complies with ISO 11555-1 (100 km/h permit possible)
- Safety indicator shows whether the AKS™ is correctly seated on the ball
- No complicated additional securing devices
How it works
- Activating the stabilisation handle presses two friction pads against the towball of the car, from the left and right
- The hitch and stabilisation handles are separate from one another, and each can be operated with one hand
- Constant monitoring of the friction pads and coupling mechanism by wear indicators
- Easy-to-replace friction pads
- Locking receiver for AL-KO Safety hoods
- Integrated Soft-Dock
- Multiple award-winning design
- Ergonomic flat handle
- UV-resistant black plastic cladding
- Horizontal hole: for AL-KO overrun devices
- Transverse hole: for other overrun devices
- Safety three-pack: AKS™ 3004 + Safety Compact + Safety-Ball up to 3,000 kg
|Article number||Weight||Max. Weight vehicle||Borehole||Type||Borehole connection A||Max. Trailer load when stationary (in kg)|
|1225158||4.2 kg||3000 kg||horizontal + cross||AKS 3004||horizontal 35+50 / cross 45+50||150 kg|
|1225155||5.4 kg||3000 kg||horizontal + cross||Safety three-pack||horizontal 35+50 / cross 45+50||150 kg|