Manual additional air suspension
Air Plus is a manual additional air suspension on the rear axle, which enables the driver to adjust the bellow air pressure according to the load and road conditions. The existing suspension is modified for this purpose (axle link, torsion bar etc. are replaced) so the air bellows can take on 33% of suspension tasks. The motorhome can thus be lifted and lowered. Above all, driving comfort is considerably improved by this.
- More ground clearance and improved gradient angle
- Manual lifting/lowering of the vehicle’s level on the rear axle (2-corner system)
- Regulation of bellow pressure through control panel in driver’s cab
- Requirement for additional payload increase
- The most comfortable air suspension on the market
- Adjustment track in the axle range of the rear axle: raise max.
- Greater stability and driving comfort
- 100% maintenance-free
- Built-in emergency running function
- Additional air suspension for AL-KO rear axle(s) based on Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer and Citroen Jumper (type X250)
- System for 2-axle and 3-axle vehicles possible
- Suitable as original equipment or for retrofitting
- Available with compressor kit
- Prices as upgrade on request